Yesterday, I decided to stop waiting for the weather to clear and just go have fun!!! I picked the kids up from school and took them to a brand new park that was just opened last week. They had the coolest new toys!
They had a special swing:

They had a merry go round that had a climbing structure inside of it. But don't try this:

And wasn't I just an awful mom to take the time to take a picture before I rescued him?
And they had a big huge climbing ball that looked almost like you could trap the kids inside, but not quite:
Some kids stayed at the bottom of the structures:
And some stayed at the top:

It was a very cold and windy day, but the kids had a blast!!! I just loved watching them and finally getting to take some more pictures. There hasn't been much time for that lately:(
2 comments:
GREAT pictures - and you can see our little tomboy - the same one that dug her arms in the dirt all the way to her neck when Aunt Euvah finally let her touch it ;-)
Thanks so much for updating. The end of the year is always way too hectic, but it slows down after school lets out. Enjoy every moment - soon they will be grown and gone.
Love you
I like having your blog to go to so I can see the kids. Nice.
Love you, miss you,
Euvah
Post a Comment