Sunday, June 14, 2009

More fun, fun, fun!!!

What a week! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous for the last few days. This week I've "helped" John move two trailer loads of wood beams: and another of pavers, gone on a field trip where Nate and his class went on a hike and fished slimy water out of a slough: and then studied the creatures in the water under a telescope (which is MUCH cooler than it sounds): had fun at the park with Amanda: ate lunch with the kids at school, visited the zoo and aquarium in Tacoma with Amanda's best friends and Nate (who was moving too fast to photograph!): and a fort in the same park, and gone shopping with my best friend (John!). Next week I'll be preparing for a visit from my favorite (and only) grand-niece and her mom and for the last week of school.

1 comment:

cajunsis said...

Wonderful post. I didn't realize you had updated it - sorry. I love when you update it. Tell me about your yard project...

Love seeing the kids. Have Steph take a picture of you and you and John and post on here! Love you miss you!