Monday, July 27, 2009

Wow, is it really almost August???

I know this is no excuse, but we've been incredibly busy this past month. Let's see if I can remember everything we've done. We went to Grandma's house for 4th of July and the kids set off fireworks. John and Nate attended Cub Scout Resident camp for four days and three nights. The girls went to several birthday parties. We climbed the rock climbing wall at REI. We went to Cub Scout Twilight camp every night for five nights, and we went to Grandpa's house to a family reunion. We tamed the jungle in our backyard, but it took six people two days to do it. We've had an old friend visit from Texas, an Uncle and Aunt and their family visit from Ohio (six people in all), and now another Uncle and Aunt from Ohio is in town. There, that covers it. As for pics, I'll be working on those next. Next we'll be headed to a 10-day beach vacation out of state. I sure hope we have a few minutes to catch our breath there!

1 comment:

cajunsis said...

I know how busy it is with kids - can't wait until you are back in the routine again. Love you and miss you.