On a lighter note, the kids are having a FANTASTIC January! They have gone on hikes, had playdates with friends, and just generally enjoyed the mild weather outside. We're looking forward to when I feel better and we can have fun with them. Buddy wishes we could go too... 
Sunday, January 23, 2011
A January to Remember!
This month just gets better and better (NOT!). Last Tuesday, I had surgery to repair what we thought was a small abdonminal hernia. It turned out that there were three of them and I had to have a mesh liner installed. Recovery has been a lot more difficult for me than I thought it would be, with lots of pain and not much sleep. I've been working so hard all of my life that this enforced stay of relaxation is torture to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love how buddy is sitting watching for his kids. Too funny! Hope you feel much better soon!
Stephenie
You can do it, yes you can! I know how tough it is sitting and thinking of all the things you need to be doing, but try to rest and enjoy the break! That darned fur buddy of yours is adorable. I am so glad you finally caved and got him. He is a doll. Love seeing him waiting on his kids... they are so smart! Get well soon - and until then, relax!
Post a Comment