Home Again!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Off the computer until Thursday night...
I'll be away from my computer until Thursday afternoon. I'm going on vacation with the kids and won't take my computer with me. Have a great week!!!
1 comment:
cajunsis
said...
:-( Sorry I missed you.
Hope you are having a blast!
Love you - miss you.
February 17, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
surprisetriplets
I am a stay-at-home mom to a set of twin girls and their older brother. My wonderful husband and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary later this year.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(12)
►
June
(12)
►
2012
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(17)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(5)
▼
2009
(38)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(10)
Bikes, Cookies, and more...
We're back!!!
Off the computer until Thursday night...
What a wonderful day with friends...
And another one (or two) bites the dust...
Amanda was the "Bee in the Spotlight" today...
Our Science Day...
What a small world...
Starlight Beach Walk...Brrrr!!!
My twin readers...
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(86)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(8)
1 comment:
:-( Sorry I missed you.
Hope you are having a blast!
Love you - miss you.
Post a Comment