We had the Cub Scouts come over today to earn their Scientist badge. John set up experiments to demonstrate Bernoulli's Principle, Pascal's Law, and Newton's first law of motion. Don't ask me what those are about because I'm definitely NOT the scientist of the family. John and Nate really enjoyed it though, and I suspect they ARE scientists at heart. The other Cub Scouts enjoyed it too. The best part is that they earned another badge to add to their uniforms.
The moms and I enjoyed chatting while John and another dad led the boys through the experiments. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I might have forgotten to take the camera out to get some shots of the boys performing the experiments. Just picture six boys and two dads using air, water, and heat to perform science experiments. It was great fun!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awwww, sounds like a fun time was had by all! Thanks for sharing! Give the kids hugs and kisses from me!
Post a Comment