Today is the only day this week that I have to clean house (yuck!). I have a mountain of laundry to do, a dinner to make for John's work, and I have to go to Seattle to pick Nate up in rush hour traffic. Sometime, I'm going to have to work in packing for our Seabrook beach vacation (we leave next Saturday), preparing for my honored guests (still have a month for that), and packing for our huge San Diego trip. There is so much to do I just don't know how I'm going to get it all done.
The kids are desperate to find activities that involve the sun. Since we haven't had much of a summer so far it's hard to deny them.
I'm just going to keep reminding myself of what life could be like if I worked full time. I love being able to stay home with the kids.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your 'honored guests' couldn't give a rats last about you doing anything - we just want to see you! Sit back and enjoy the kids and sun. We will have fun even if we are in a tent!
Post a Comment