We had lots of wonderful plans for today. We were going to take Nate to his class, meet some friends at the park, play in the sprinklers at the park, visit the animals, and just generally enjoy what we thought was going to be another beautiful sunny day. Imagine our surprise when we woke up to clouds, cold wind, and another dismal Seattle day. We still made most of it though. We went to the cold park and had a picnic on the grass. The sun kept moving in and out of the clouds to make it hot, cold, in-between, then cold then hot again. The park workers turned the water on (when it was sunny), then off (when the sun disappeared), then back on again. You should have seen the kids confusion! Another weird day.
I got the menu created for our week at Seabrook. The store is a bit of a drive so we try to take everything with us that we want to eat, even condiments. Last time I forgot butter but I managed to scrape some off of the garlic bread to use. The kids are a little picky so I try to take the first stab at the menu.
John's taking the day off tomorrow. I'm looking forward to spending the day with him and the girls. We're going to see a friend from college and her new baby. Tomorrow is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous! I'll believe it when I see it...
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment