Monday, July 28, 2008

Cleaning is the mission...

I can't believe how much I've gotten done this week! I've totally redecorated the guest bathroom, cleaned all three kids bedrooms from top to bottom, cleaned all three bathrooms, gone through our library and gotten rid of three boxes of books, cleaned the office, cleaned the laundry room, washed, dried, and folded all the kids bedclothes, washed every rug that I could in the house, cleaned up the front yard landscaping, mopped every hard surface floor in the house, cleaned the kitchen dozens of times (story of my life:)), framed two kids art pieces and hung them up, and volunteered at Cub Scout camp every day last week. Whew! I'm almost ready for my honored guests! My sisters arrive tomorrow and we can't wait! The kids couldn't sleep last night they were so excited.

Today I'm just planning to finish up my cleaning (there's always something to be done), go grocery shopping, visit the AAA office to get maps for our trip, get Nate's hair cut, and give all three kids a shower. Still a busy day but it's getting better!

I'll post pics when I get a free moment, but at this rate it might be the middle of the night before I get to it. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: