
We made it to the beach! Yesterday we pretty much just unpacked and got settled in. Today was our day to P-L-A-Y!!! The kids rode their bikes all around town, we went to the beach, we read books, the kids rode their bikes, we went in the hot tub, the kids rode their bikes, we made s'mores, oh, and did I say the kids rode their bikes? They went miles and miles today. We enjoyed our first day of our beach vacation so much!
We don't have cell phone service here, so if you need to reach us the best way is through email. That's a good thing for John. He really needs a break from the pressures of work.
I'll post pics soon. Time for all good kids to go to bed...
We don't have cell phone service here, so if you need to reach us the best way is through email. That's a good thing for John. He really needs a break from the pressures of work.
I'll post pics soon. Time for all good kids to go to bed...

No comments:
Post a Comment