Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ahhh, how great it is...

to sleep in our own beds! We're back home again after driving for 22 hours straight. The kids slept through the night while John and I took turns driving. We must have stopped 10 times before 8pm last night, and then only twice through the long night. The kids are ready to have fun and we're dog tired. If John and I can make it through a few more hours we can put them to bed and crash.

We had a great vacation, but it's wonderful to be home!

1 comment:

cajunsis said...

I remember those marathon drives with John. I don't know how you all have squeezed so much in to the time you have had, but you did! I hope the kids sleep for 2 days and so do you ;-) Glad you made it home safely. Love you!

PS: This blog thing is awesome isn't it?