Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally San Diego!!

We got a later than usual start to San Diego today because we stopped to have a real breakfast at Denny's in Anaheim. We weren't sure where we would get our next meal!

On the way to San Diego, we stopped in Las Vegas! Okay, not really Vegas, but Legoland, where they had all the most famous Las Vegas casinos in miniature. They also had New York, all the famous landmarks (Mt. Rushmore, Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the Washington Monument, the Daytona Speedway, the painted ladies of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, etc.) and quite a few rides.

We finally ended the day at our condo in San Diego. Tomorrow we're off to the beaches!

3 comments:

Cajunrose said...

I've always wanted to go to Legoland! Now I'm jealous!

cajunsis said...

Wow, Legoland looks awesome!

Unknown said...

I can't even build a car model with perfect instructions. Legos were not my favorite toys. But you gotta' admit those are some cool displays