Friday, November 7, 2008

Skating is fun!

I took the kids to a birthday party at the skating rink tonight. I can't believe how much they loved it! Nate was a natural and was amazing on his inline skates. Amanda tried her hardest and finally was able to go around 5 times without falling down (after many first attempts). Nicole never really got the hang of it, but she enjoyed spending time with all of her friends from the old school. They had pizza, cake, and got to play on the bouncy toys too. After we got home from skating, we immediately packed the van up and headed off to Grandpa's house in Monitor. We enjoyed seeing all the snow in the pass, watched a long movie, and arrived at Grandpa's house just in time to crawl into bed. We're looking forward to having a relaxing time and letting the dogs run free!

1 comment:

cajunsis said...

CAN I COME? I love his place...

Have a great time. Oh, wait. I guess you DID have a great time...