Last night I put the kids to bed like normal and started picking up the house before I went to bed. Just as I was getting ready to crawl into bed at 11pm, Amanda came running down the stairs and told me that she didn't feel well and there was something all over the floor. I think you can guess what was all over the floor and I could too. Especially after I caught the aroma drifting down the stairs. She had thrown up, all over her floor, bed, dresser, walls, and even the bedskirt. You name it, it was covered. I put her to bed with Daddy and worked on cleaning her room.
I finally crawled into bed at 1am and was sleeping soundly when Nicole came into the bedroom at 3am and told me that her forehead hurt. I gave her medicine and sent her back to her room after cuddling for a few minutes. She came tearing back into the room a few minutes later and told me that SHE had thrown up in her room. I was back at work again cleaning another room from top to bottom. By that time I was feeling sick and thought for sure I had gotten it. I think though that at that point it was just a combination of lack of sleep and wading through the cleanup that got me. So far I'm okay. I just know I'll be getting it soon though.
Nicole is much better now and just wants to be held. Amanda got a worse case of the bug and she is STILL throwing up as I write this. She says she feels better and has longer periods between getting sick, but she's still not well. She just wants someone to be with her but doesn't want to be touched. They are so different it surprises me! I just hope this bug goes away quickly:(
I didn't think you'd need to see pictures this time. You can easily imagine the mess...
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah, thanks for the lack OF pictures today. I hope everyone is better and back on thier groove today. What a nasty weekend. Hugs and kisses to everyone. Tell them to ditch the ickies so they can go to school... rofl...
What a sucky weekend, little sis. Hope the kids are back up to par and THANK YOU for not sharing pics. Don't think I could have born it! Hugs and kisses.
Poor babies...poor mommy! Are they better now?
Post a Comment