While we were at Dad's house, we took the kids skiing at the Leavenworth Ski Hill. It's an awesome place for them to learn to ski. There are two rope tows, one on a little hill, and another on a bigger hill. The kids spent most of their time on the little hill but they were brave enough to attempt the big hill a few times.
Amanda is in the pink jacket, Nicole passes her (in the gray jacket), and Nate speeds by in the red ski suit at the very end of the video.
They had a wonderful time and are very good at skiing after only a few days!

2 comments:
Oh wow! I have no desire to learn to ski...but watching that makes me maybe consider it! Tell them great job!
I would love to learn to ski! I might be able to handle that hill :-) I would never touch the big hill.
Looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment