Sophie continues to run fine, although I've been driving Goofy for the past few days because I've been doing dirty stuff -camping, field trips to the corn maze, and recycling cans for Cub Scouts.
This weekend we are having the famous family birthday party for Nate and John and going to a Cub Scout meeting. Next weekend John and I are going on a romantic getaway in Bellingham and Nate is having a friend birthday party at a car racing place in Mukilteo.
After that we might be able to rest easy for a few weekends. We can hope anyway:) I'll post pics later. I've got to go calm down three screaming children. The joys of motherhood continue to amaze me!

3 comments:
Amanda looks BEAUTIFUL! The glasses change her looks so much! I can't get over how cute she is - the glasses are a perfect addition.
The campout looks cold and busy. I have had so many of those they give me the chills... lol... did you sing campsongs? I can give you a ton of websites. Busy is right - you need a breather. Deep breath, one weekend and it will be all down hill from there.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for sharing! It was worth the wait :-)
We didn't get to sing campsongs. The movies lasted for over 4 hours! By the time they were over all the girls were staggering and the adults were too. We had a lot of fun even with the rain and cold. I came home and slept for almost 18 hours!
I love those glasses on Amanda. What a little Princess! And tell Nicole she is beautiful, too. Nate is growing like a weed. Tell them all I miss them and love them!
Post a Comment