This week is just more of the same as last week. I've been doing lots of errands and helping John get ready for Cub Scout camp this weekend. I've got lots of meetings to go to at the school, and doctors appointments for the girls. Lots of stuff to do, but nothing to really show for it.
The one exciting thing I'm going to do this week is pick my MIL up from the airport with Geri. We're going out to lunch together and have some girl time together. John will pick the kids up from school and take care of them. It's wonderful to have such a great husband and father for my kids!
Sophie is still a wonderful addition to our family. While I'm doing my ho-hum errands I can marvel at how great it is to have a new car. Well, I'm off to the races now. I have to get kids ready for their day at school!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh gosh, what memories this brings back - so busy doing nothing - and the other 'working' moms think you have all the time in the world. I always wished I could start a business being the mom that took kids to the drs, scouts and such. I figured I coulda been a millionare if I had been paid for all the errands I did! lol...
Post a Comment